Your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important to MIDCENTURY HOME Studio, so we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep it safe.
Below you will find the main information on the processing of your personal data by MIDCENTURY HOME Studio in relation to your browsing of midcentury.lt and the use of the services offered.
Midcentury Home Studio (“We”) is commited to protect the privacy of individuals (“Visitors”) who visit our websites, mobile applications and other online products and services (collectively, “the “Services”).
The General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR) sets out our use of personal data, our privacy practices and specially your personal choices regarding the access and use of your data.
We may change this Policy occasionally. If so, we commit ourselves in notifying all individuals. Nevertheless, we encourage everyone to review the Policy whenever Services are accessed, in order to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
1. We collect personal data only when supplied directly and voluntarily by the user.
2. The information is directly provided to us under this circumstances:
2.2 By creating accounts
2.3 By using our interactive areas and some features of our Services.
2.4 By making a purchase.
2.5 By communicating via third party social media sites.
2.6 By requesting customer support.
2.7 By using any other form of communication with us.
3. The types of information we may collect includes your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, credit card information, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
1. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we automatically collect the following information:
1.1 Information about your visit. This includes the pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
1.2 Location information. Hommés Studio asks mobile users whether they will permit to collect information about their location. We collect location information only from mobile users who have agreed to provide that information.
1.3 We do not treat this information as Personal Information, except where the information can identify you when associated with other Personal Information we hold or where we are required to do so under applicable law.
2. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
2.1 Operate and improve the sites and our services.
2.2 To provide information on the products or services we offer.
2.3 To Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
1. The provision of your personal data to us by e-mail or via our website is voluntary.
2. This data is used to process your inquiries or orders, to conduct market research or opinion polls, or for mailing on our advertisements purposes.
3 We only use your data for e-mail advertising purposes with your consent that may be given, namely by:
3.1 Subscribing to our newsletter via our website;
3.2 Providing your email via social media or direct messaging to our official social media profiles;
3.3 Providing your email directly in some specific events.
• Purchases made through this website may be made by credit, debit card,
through Paypal and bank transfer.
• By authorising the payment you are confirming that you are the rightful holder of the bank card.
• Credit or debit cards will be subject to verification and authorisation
by the issuing entity.